More news on this topic
PHOTOMOD 7.5 New version of the photogrammetric platform
Representatives of Company Racurs participated in the All-Russian Research and Practice Conference "Territorial Development Management: strategy, tactics, regulation, reconfiguration", which took place in Omsk on August 22-26, 2023
PHOTOMOD 7.4 New version of the photogrammetric platform
Specialists of Racurs Company took part in the symposium “Earth and Space Technology for Knowledge of the Land” held in Kasetsart university (Bangkok, Thailand).
The upgraded photogrammetric platform, PHOTOMOD 7.3, is now available: new functions and reliability
The new build of PHOTOMOD Radar 2.0.1 for SAR data processing is available
PHOTOMOD Radar software supports GaoFen-3 SAR images
The upgraded photogrammetric platform, PHOTOMOD 7.2, is now available: new functions and reliability
The Photogrammetric Platform Strategy Approach. GIM - Issue 7 - 2021.
RACURS has announced the PHOTOMOD purchase and upgrade special offer.
Our upgraded photogrammetric platform, PHOTOMOD 7.1, is now available: new functions and software
The new version PHOTOMOD Radar 2.0.1 for SAR data processing.
RACURS has signed a distribution agreement with Capella Space.
The Joint International Scientific and Technical Conference “DIGITAL REALITY: Geospatial Data and Technologies” was announced by JSC Racurs and JSC Roscartography.
2020 Year Review. A year that long be remembered.
PHOTOMOD Radar software for Sentinel-1 data processing
The production project for the processing of more than 100,000 UAS images
Our new generation photogrammetric platform, PHOTOMOD 7.0, is now available
Now the PHOTOMOD Radar software supports radar images from the ICEYE constellation at the SLC and GRD processing levels
Professor Gottfried Konecny celebrates his 90th birthday.
Date: 16 july 2018
Type of publication: news
is a powerful cloud-based platform for geospatial software and data. It works for geospatial professionals, software vendors and geospatial data providers.
GeoCloud.work provides easy access to 30 software packages, pay-per-use model for working with worldwide software and a powerful and scalable worldwide cloud based computer infrastructure for mapping organizations.
- A unified and convenient approach to different geoinformation software and data
- A direct approach to free and pay-per-use GeoData
- Scalable and always available computer environment — computers, storage, web
- Pay-per-use model for working with worldwide software and data
- Technology-based protection against software piracy
- A meeting point for collaboration between geoinformation software developers, data providers and mapping organizations worldwide
- DPW PHOTOMOD, PHOTOMOD UAS, PHOTOMOD GeoMosaic, PHOTOMOD Radar, PHOTOMOD Radar Viewer, PHOTOMOD Lite, and PHOTOMOD GeoCalculator at the one platform