The latest version: 6.4.2295×64
PHOTOMOD UAS — stand-alone full photogrammetric UAS-oriented software.
The latest version: 6.4.2295×64
- PHOTOMOD UAS allows the user to process UAS data and acquire all types of value added photogrammetric products: DEM, dDSM, 2D and 3D-vectors, orthomosaics.
- Complete image data processing workflow without third party products.
- Functionality, high performance, simplified user-friendly interface and automation of photogrammetric operations are key benefits, allowing the user to consider PHOTOMOD as the optimal solution for UAS data processing.
- The main techniques of UAS data processing in the PHOTOMOD system are rigorous photogrammetric processing of images with accuracy comparable with ground sample distance (GSD), and simplified method with absolute accuracies of about tens of meters.
- While there are many advantages of an unmanned survey, the features of the UAV data pose serious problems for photogrammetric processing. The low quality of images, the low accuracy of the on-board GPS / IMU data, the use of uncalibrated consumer cameras and bugs related to the instability of the flight — all this required adding to the PHOTOMOD system special tools to neutralize these disadvantages and to obtain high-quality deliverables.
- Ease of use: you are guided step-by-step through all stages of project processing.
- Prompt and effective technical support.
- Chinese, English, Greek, Russian, Spanish localizations.
- Full user manual.
- An international dealer network helps us to market, sell and support our products in 80 countries.
Spatial aerial triangulation
The functions of the aerial triangulation in PHOTOMOD UAS are required to accurately calculate the orientation parameters of images and provide a high geometrical accuracy of the output products: DEM, orthomosaics, digital maps. Arial triangulation results (orientation parameters) are calculated automatically, and the system provides a full range of tools for accuracy evaluation, visual control and errors analysis.
Digital terrain models
PHOTOMOD allows the user to automatically create digital elevation models and digital surface models from UAS images. The digital terrain model created in PHOTOMOD ensures high quality of orthomosaic, and also serves as a source of detailed information about terrain relief and is used to solve analytical tasks.
2D and 3D-vectorization
The PHOTOMOD UAS supplies the user with a full set of tools for 2D and 3D-vectorization and editing of drawn terrain objects. You may use vectorized objects as a topographic basis of cartographic production or input them as initial data to create mathematic (geometric) model scene during terrain 3D modeling.
Orthorectification and mosaic creation
During mosaic creation using PHOTOMOD tools you can build continuous, color balanced and brightness homogenous orthomosaic with high accuracy from separate images. Geometric and photometric distortions are adjusted during the creation operation. Output product (orthomosaic) could be presented as a single frame or a set of sheets in specified cartographic projection with marginalia.
The PHOTOMOD UAS software package includes features for creation of 3D models using stereovectorization results. The resulting model, due to the high quality metric may be used for solving applied analytical problems. And thanks to the visual appeal and clarity they may be useful when creating a vivid and compelling multimedia presentations and videos.
The following definitions for UAS projects processing are provided in the program:
- preliminary preparing of source images*;
- images interior orientation;
- relative orientation of images;
- input and measurement of GCP coordinates;
- images exterior orientation;
- building DEM and dDSM;
- creating orthomosaic;
- creating digital map;
- creating 3d-models.
*Only central projection images with size not more than 80 Mpix could be used as source data.
- CPU: Intel Core i7.
- RAM: 32 GB (min 2 GB).
- Graphics card based on NVIDIA Quadro K2000.
- Professional stereomonitors or supporting nVidia 3D Vision Ready. Stereoglasses nVidia 3D Vision.
- HDD/SSD: 4 TB.
- OS: Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10×64.
PHOTOMOD 6.2.2036 — 6.3.2179
- Increased reliability of UAS aerial triangulation.
- More user-friendly PHOTOMOD UAS interface.
- Enhanced aerial triangulation of UAS data with a low quality of block layout.
PHOTOMOD 6.1.1887 — 6.2.2036
New easy-to-use PHOTOMOD UAS interface.
PHOTOMOD 5.3.1619 — 6.0.1725
- Standalone full photogrammetric UAS-oriented software.
- Simplified user-interface.
- Distributed automatic UAS triangulation.
- Correlator modifications.
- PHOTOMOD UAS does not require any third party products for full capabilities. PHOTOMOD UAS was developed by the same group of programmers.
- PHOTOMOD UAS is based on DPW PHOTOMOD functionality.
- Only central projection images with size not more than 80 Mpix could be used as source data.
- The software has been tested on images collected by Pentax Optio, Canon1000D, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, Canon Digital IXUS 120 IS, Canon EOS 5D, and Ricoh GR Digital cameras. The survey was accomplished using Ptero, Zala, CropCam, and Gatewing unmanned aircraft systems.