We are delighted to announce our Bronze sponsorship of the XXIV ISPRS Congress!
More news on this topic
The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr) has become a member of the Scientific Committee of the 19th International Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”.
Date: 10 february 2020
Type of publication: exhibitions and seminars
The rich program will include more than 2000 oral and poster scientific presentations, exciting keynote speeches, a geospatial prospective forum, an innovation forum, and an industry forum. All these events will enable participants to remain at the state-of-the-art on the currents trends in science, technology and business.
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications.
The principal activities of the Society are:
- Stimulating the formation of national or regional Societies of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Initiating and coordinating research in photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Holding international Symposia and Congresses at regular intervals.
- Ensuring worldwide circulation of the records of discussion and the results of research by publication of the International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Encouraging the publication and exchange of scientific papers and journals dealing with photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Promoting cooperation and coordination with related international scientific organizations.
The Congress Bronze Sponsor — Racurs company — is Sustaining Member of ISPRS from 1997, and a member of I2AC International Industrial Advisory Committee.