Remote Sensing journal supports the conference as a media partner.
More news on this topic
The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr) has become a member of the Scientific Committee of the 19th International Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”.
Date: 2 july 2019
Type of publication: exhibitions and seminars
Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292) is a peer-reviewed open access journal about the science and application of remote sensing technology, and is published semi-monthly online by MDPI. Remote Sensing is affiliated to The Remote Sensing Society of Japan (RSSJ) and members receive a discount on the article processing charge.
• Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
• High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Scopus (2018 CiteScore: 4.89), Ei Compendex, and other databases. The journal is ranked #7 in 2018 JCR impact factor of Remote Sensing journals.
• Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18.1 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2018).
• Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292) publishes regular research papers, reviews, letters and communications covering all aspects of remote sensing science, from sensor design, validation / calibration, to its application in geosciences, environmental sciences, ecology and civil engineering. Our aim is to publish novel / improved methods / approaches and / or algorithms of remote sensing to benefit the community, open to everyone in need of them. There is no restriction on the length of the papers or colors used. The method / approach must be presented in detail so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, three unique features of this Journal:
• Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas are welcome
• Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
• We also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds