Remote Sensing journal supports the conference as a media partner.
More news on this topic
XXIV ISPRS Online Congress, June 6-11, 2022
2nd International Scientific and Practical Conference “Geodesy, Cartography and Digital Reality”
We are delighted to announce our Bronze sponsorship of the XXIV ISPRS Congress!
The 19th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry” has successfully come to the end!
Airbus Defence and Space became the Silver Sponsor of the upcoming 19th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”
Maxar Technologies became the Silver Sponsor of the upcoming 19th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”
The Federal Service for State Registration, Cadastre and Cartography (Rosreestr) has become a member of the Scientific Committee of the 19th International Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”.
State Corporation ROSCOSMOS became the Platinum Sponsor of the upcoming 19th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”
GIM International, the information online source for everything in the global geomatics industry, supports the conference as a media partner.
Racurs — Platinum Sponsor of the 1st International Conference “Geodesy, Cartography and Digital Reality”
Racurs Company participated in the United Nations World Geospatial Information Congress, November 2018, Deqing, China.
INTERGEO-2018: the same subject, the different event every year.
Come meet us at INTERGEO and get a special discount on PHOTOMOD and RSD!
PHOTOMOD was presented at the Smart Geospatial Expo – the biggest exhibition of geospatial technologies in South Korea.
“Interexpo GEO-Siberia 2018”: positive trends.
New version of PHOTOMOD was presented at the Geospatial World Forum in India
Date: 2 july 2019
Type of publication: exhibitions and seminars
About | Program | Location | Science | Deadlines | Registration
Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292) is a peer-reviewed open access journal about the science and application of remote sensing technology, and is published semi-monthly online by MDPI. Remote Sensing is affiliated to The Remote Sensing Society of Japan (RSSJ) and members receive a discount on the article processing charge.
• Open Access free for readers, with article processing charges (APC) paid by authors or their institutions.
• High visibility: indexed by the Science Citation Index Expanded (Web of Science), Scopus (2018 CiteScore: 4.89), Ei Compendex, and other databases. The journal is ranked #7 in 2018 JCR impact factor of Remote Sensing journals.
• Rapid publication: manuscripts are peer-reviewed and a first decision provided to authors approximately 18.1 days after submission; acceptance to publication is undertaken in 4.6 days (median values for papers published in this journal in the second half of 2018).
• Recognition of reviewers: reviewers who provide timely, thorough peer-review reports receive vouchers entitling them to a discount on the APC of their next publication in any MDPI journal, in appreciation of the work done.
Remote Sensing (ISSN 2072-4292) publishes regular research papers, reviews, letters and communications covering all aspects of remote sensing science, from sensor design, validation / calibration, to its application in geosciences, environmental sciences, ecology and civil engineering. Our aim is to publish novel / improved methods / approaches and / or algorithms of remote sensing to benefit the community, open to everyone in need of them. There is no restriction on the length of the papers or colors used. The method / approach must be presented in detail so that the results can be reproduced.
There are, in addition, three unique features of this Journal:
• Manuscripts regarding research proposals and research ideas are welcome
• Electronic files and software regarding the full details of the calculation and experimental procedure, if unable to be published in a normal way, can be deposited as supplementary material
• We also accept manuscripts communicating to a broader audience with regard to research projects financed with public funds