ISPRS Council confirmed co-sponsorship of 19th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”.
More news on this topic
Hellenic Association of Rural and Surveying Engineers becomes the official partner of the 18th International Scientific and Technical Conference “FROM IMAGERY TO DIGITAL REALITY: ERS & Photogrammetry”.
Prof. Dr. Armin Gruen will present the Moorea Island Digital Ecosystem Avatar project at the 16th International Scientific and Technical Conference "FROM IMAGERY TO MAP: digital photogrammetric technologies".
Date: 31 january 2019
Type of publication: conference
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications.
The principal activities of the Society are:
- Stimulating the formation of national or regional Societies of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Initiating and coordinating research in photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Holding international Symposia and Congresses at regular intervals.
- Ensuring worldwide circulation of the records of discussion and the results of research by publication of the International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Encouraging the publication and exchange of scientific papers and journals dealing with photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Promoting cooperation and coordination with related international scientific organizations.
The Conference organizer — Racurs company — is Sustaining Member of ISPRS from 1997, and a member of I2AC International Industrial Advisory Committee.
The Organizing Committee of the International Scientific and Technical Conference
“From Imagery to Digital Reality: ERS & Photogrammetry”