The latest version: 6.4.2295×64
PHOTOMOD provides a closed production cycle, and involves the generation of many kinds of value-added products: digital maps, DEM, orthomosaics, 3D-vectors without the use of third party solutions. The PHOTOMOD software complex is used in all areas where metric information about the Earth with maximal precision is required.
The latest version: 6.4.2295×64
- Wide range of supported sensors.
- Multiple data exchange formats for compatibility with photogrammetric and GIS products by other makers.
- Comprehensive quality control at all stages of data processing.
- Wide choice of stereoviewing options: LCD glasses or screens of various vendors with page-flipping modes, as well as simple anaglyph glasses.
- Support for a variety of input devices: 3- and 5-button mice, specialized 3D controllers.
- Complete image data processing workflow without third party products.
- High level of automation for main photogrammetric operations.
- Flexible modular architecture: you only buy what you need.
- Distributed network configurations for large projects implementation.
- High productivity and reliability.
- Very affordable prices.
- Ease of use: you are guided step-by-step through all stages of project processing.
- Prompt and effective technical support.
- Chinese, English, Greek, Russian, Spanish localizations.
- Full user manual.
- An international dealer network helps us to market, sell and support our products in 80 countries.
Spatial aerial triangulation
The functions of the aerial triangulation in PHOTOMOD are required to accurately calculate the orientation parameters of images and provide a high geometrical accuracy of the output products: DEM, orthomosaics, digital maps. Arial triangulation results (orientation parameters) are calculated automatically, and the system provides a full range of tools for accuracy evaluation, visual control and errors analysis.
Digital terrain models
PHOTOMOD allows the user to automatically create digital elevation models and digital surface models from aerial and satellite images. The digital terrain model created in PHOTOMOD ensures high quality of orthomosaic, and also serves as a source of detailed information about terrain relief and is used to solve analytical tasks.
2D and 3D-vectorization
The PHOTOMOD system supplies the user with a full set of tools for 2D and 3D-vectorization and editing of drawn terrain objects. You may use vectorized objects as a topographic basis of cartographic production or input them as initial data to create mathematic (geometric) model scene during terrain 3D modeling.
Orthorectification and mosaic creation
During mosaic creation using PHOTOMOD tools you can build continuous, color balanced and brightness homogenous orthomosaic with high accuracy from separate images. Geometric and photometric distortions are adjusted during the creation operation. Output product (orthomosaic) could be presented as a single frame or a set of sheets in specified cartographic projection with marginalia.
The PHOTOMOD software package includes features for creation of 3D models using stereovectorization results. The resulting model, due to the high quality metric may be used for solving applied analytical problems. And thanks to the visual appeal and clarity they may be useful when creating a vivid and compelling multimedia presentations and videos.
The PHOTOMOD delivery set includes GIS-application — GIS Panorama 2011 Mini used for mapmaking purpose. The application is used for the creation, editing and printing of digital maps and city plans for different purposes, databases administration with setup of custom forms for viewing tables, creating queries and reporting to view territory planning schemes, urban cadastre and other problems.
PHOTOMOD is a modular system. This allows users to obtain maximum benefit from its high level of flexibility. Each module performs specific operations during a certain stage of processing. Configure for optimal system production. Buy only the modules you need for your particular workflow. Easy operation. User interface of each module is optimized for module functions. Still, general interface elements remain uniform throughout the system.
Though highly integrated through the sharing of project data, each module has a unique place in the overall workflow, making it possible to construct consistent project processing sequences. The fundamental concept of PHOTOMOD is to enable projectwork through a series of well-defined steps (data preparation, block adjustment, processing) and provide the support of a flexible set of tools at every stage.
The PHOTOMOD System includes its main operating shell, PHOTOMOD Core, and 10 other modules:
- PHOTOMOD Core — main system shell
Main system shell used to initiate PHOTOMOD modules, manage projects, load images, enter camera parameters, view/import/export DTMs, vectors, and triangulation points, create block layouts based on various source datasets, mono-vectorization, operate objects in 3D window, create reports, etc.
- PHOTOMOD AT — aerial triangulation measurements
Aerial triangulation data collection includes interior/relative orientation and ground control point measurement. Fully automatic tie point measurement algorithm with a comprehensive set of accuracy control tools is available. Almost no manual tie point editing is needed following the AT automatic procedure.
- PHOTOMOD SolverA — block adjustment for central projection images
- PHOTOMOD SolverS — block adjustment for satellite scanner images
SolverA and SolverS modules are used for block adjustment of central projection and scanner satellite images, respectively. Sophisticated adjustment and error detection algorithms ensure successful aerial triangulation and highly accurate DTM, orthomosaic and vector map output. Import/export of PAT-B format aerial triangulation results allows PHOTOMOD software to combine with other systems for use in a variety of production sequences.
- PHOTOMOD DTM — DTM & DEM creation
The module provides a set of tools for creating DTMs. It produces Triangulated Irregular Network (TIN) and Digital Elevation Model (DEM). The utilities allow detailed work with pickets and contour lines, include automatic DTM creation algorithms, rebuild TIN and contour lines “on-the-fly,” contain a number of powerful DTM filters and manual editing tools. Final DTM can be viewed and analyzed in a special 3D window.
- PHOTOMOD dDSM — dense DSM generation algorithm
PHOTOMOD dDSM enables to build dense digital surface models with a cell size corresponding to 1 pixel of image (Semi-Global Matching (SGM) method.).
- PHOTOMOD StereoDraw — 3D feature extraction in stereo-mode and 3D modeling
This module is used for 3D feature extraction. Create, edit and measure 3D vector objects in stereo mode. StereoDraw contains a number of useful features: automatic terrain following, fix cursor Z-coordinate, snap to 2D and 3D vector elements, right angle plotting of line segments, combine vector objects by creating common parts, create buffer zones, and more. Classifier table attributes can be assigned to vector objects. Import/export is supported for a number of popular data formats. Additionally, the module includes a 3D modeling program used before exporting objects to DXF format.
- PHOTOMOD Mosaic — orthomosaicking
Mosaic module is used for orthorectification and mosaicking of aerial or satellite images. The module utilizes either terrain models from the PHOTOMOD DTM module or DEM imported from popular formats. Easy-to-use cutline editor outlines image fragments to be placed into mosaic. Color balancing and seam feathering algorithms provide high radiometric quality of the created mosaic. PHOTOMOD Mosaic automatically controls orthomosaic accuracy through the use of triangulation points. The output orthomosaic can be saved into GeoTIFF format or georeferenced by text files acceptable to MapInfo and ArcINFO. The splitting of orthomosaics into map sheets is also supported.
- GIS Panorama Mini — digital map creation
GIS Panorama Mini is intended for creating, editing and printing of digital maps and plans of cities of various purposes, maintaining databases with customizing the user forms for viewing tables, for formation of queries and reports for viewing schemes of territorial planning, urban cadastre and other tasks.
- PHOTOMOD StereoMeasure — forest valuation
PHOTOMOD StereoMeasure — a toolset for solving problems of forest valuation: stereointerpretation and stereomeasurement of forest’s characteristics, as well as stereovectorization of forest stands based on remote sensing data. Existing PHOTOMOD projects and pairs of georeferenced orthorectified images (aerial and pushbroom scanner ones), having a mutual overlap are the input data for StereoMeasure module.
- PHOTOMOD ScanCorrect — geometric calibration of desktop publishing scanners
This stand-alone module is designed for geometric calibration of desktop publishing (DTP) scanners. Through its enhanced scanner calibration procedure, the program enables the use of inexpensive scanners in precise digital photogrammetry applications. Scanned images are geometrically corrected against a reference template image (a grid of crosses superimposed on the working image) scanned by the same scanner. Distortion caused by low-cost scanner optics and mechanics are removed in this process and virtually error-free images are produced.
|CPU||Intel Core i7|
|Memory (RAM)||32 ГБ (min 2 ГБ)|
Based on NVIDIA Quadro K2000
Professional stereomonitors or supporting nVidia 3D Vision Ready. Stereoglasses nVidia 3D Vision
|Operating system||Microsoft Windows 7, 8.1, 10 x64|
USB port should be available for hard lock key (for local PHOTOMOD version), or network connection to a server where the key is installed if network PHOTOMOD version is being used.
|User manual||Short description||PHOTOMOD module/program|
|Coordinates transformation form one coordinate system to another.||GeoCalculator|
|Configuring system settings.||Core|
|Processing of UAS data.|
|LIDAR data processing.|
Compensation of metric errors occurred when scanning graphical data on flatbed polygraphic scanners.
Using hotkeys while working in the system.
Installation of EGM2008 geoid.
Change log 6.3.2179 - 6.4.2295General
• Automatic generation of textured 3D-models (3D-TIN) based on DSM and point clouds (LAS)
• 3D modelling for satellite imagery
• New LAS filtering tools
• Radical speeding up of satellite blocks adjustment
• True Ortho and dense DSM improvements
• Easing of PHOTOMOD UAS restriction on input image size to 80 MP
• Extended capabilities for computing Kappa angles by flight direction based on oblique aerial survey data (Orientation/ Exterior orientation data list/ Compute kappa angle by flight direction/ More)
Satellite imagery processing
• Support of Aist-2D and PlanetScope imagery
• Speeding up of satellite blocks adjustment (Adjustment parameters/ Images/ Enable optimization)
• Extended capabilities to export RPC for projects adjusted with Affine refinement method Digital terrain models
• Automatic generation of 3D-TIN based on DEM along with building dense DSM (Terrain/ DEM/ Build DEM/ Dense DSM (SGM method)/ Create 3D-TIN)
• Automatic generation of 3D-TIN based on point cloud (LAS) and DEM (Terrain/ TIN/ Build 3D-TIN)
• Interface simplification and speeding up of slope based filter (Terrain/ DEM/ Slope based filter)
• Abilities to cut point clouds (LAS) by polygons and transform them from one coordinate system to another (Terrain/ LAS/ Cut LAS by polygons and Convert LAS coordinates)
Vector editor and 3D-MOD
• New modes for aligning and scaling vector objects (Edit/ Alignment mode, Edit/Scale when align, Service/Settings/Vectors/Change Z of aligned object)
• New formats for export 3D models from 3D-MOD (.obj, .b3dm, .json, .gltf)
• Ability to consider invisible areas in clouds layer while building cutlines (Cutlines/ Clouds/Invisible areas)