XXIV ISPRS Congress. The largest meeting of the geospatial community
Date: 4 - 10 July 2021
The International Society for Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing (ISPRS) is a non-governmental organization devoted to the development of international cooperation for the advancement of photogrammetry and remote sensing and their applications.
The principal activities of the Society are:
- Stimulating the formation of national or regional Societies of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Initiating and coordinating research in photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Holding international Symposia and Congresses at regular intervals.
- Ensuring worldwide circulation of the records of discussion and the results of research by publication of the International Archives of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing.
- Encouraging the publication and exchange of scientific papers and journals dealing with photogrammetry and remote sensing.
- Promoting cooperation and coordination with related international scientific organizations.
The Congress Bronze Sponsor — Racurs company — is Sustaining Member of ISPRS from 1997, and a member of I2AC International Industrial Advisory Committee.